The College of Management and Social Sciences offers four-year degree programmes for students wishing to obtain a first degree in any of the disciplines in the college. The departments in the college are Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Intelligence and Security Studies, Mass Communication and Political Science.
Philosophy and Objectives of the College
- To produce competent graduates who would contribute effectively in governance, commerce and industry through the inculcation of appropriate knowledge, skills and values.
- To produce intellectual/research minds who would aspire to attain higher academic qualifications and occupy teaching position in institutions of higher learning
- To produce graduates with entrepreneurial and innovative spirit who would be employers of labour and not job seekers compounding the unemployment problems of the nation.
- To produce competent, confident, honest and independent minded graduates who would aspire to leadership positions in the country
- To enable the students appreciate the importance of living together and interacting with one another regardless of different cultural, religious, ethnic and social background.